GUIDELINES FOR SUBMITTING YOUR GUEST POST
We only accept high quality content. So if you’re eyeing to be a guest author on our blog, please make sure to follow these guidelines –
1. Your submitted content is of high quality.
2. Post should be well written and proofread with no grammatical or spelling errors.
3. We love detailed articles, with a minimum word limit of 1000 words. Certain exceptions can be made in case of newsworthy content.
4. Articles need to be Copyscape passed and should not be published anywhere else.
5. Only include non-promotional links to relevant sources (maximum 2-3 links) in content body.
6. Topic should be related to digital marketing (SEO, social media, traffic generation, blogging, email marketing, paid advertising etc.)
7. Topic should not be already covered on our blog.
8. You can share your author bio where you can add links to your website, blog and social profiles.
TO SUBMIT YOUR GUEST POST, DROP US AN EMAIL AT
Note – We get many requests for guest post contributions every day and we only publish the selected
ones which meet our guidelines. Please allow us 1-2 weeks to get back to you for any update regarding